Cinccino is one of the standard Single type Pokémon. It may be a Normal-type Pokémon. It is introduced in Generation Five. It is also referred to as ‘Scarf Pokémon’. You must be here to make an opinion on Cinccino based on its Moveset, Stats, Abilities, Strength, Weakness, Usefulness among other details of the evolution. So, let’s start with how it looks.
Cinccino is a hairy, grey chinchilla-like Pokémon. It has big ears located to the sides of its head with pink insides and fluffy on the outsides. Its eyes are big in size and brown in color, with a little, circular-shaped nose. Its limbs are small and rounded. The neck is wrapped by Tufts of fur like a collar, covering its very long baggy tail. It also has two long fluffs on its head that enfold around its rear.
Cinccino uses its long fur as a scarf. Its fur is made up of special oil that repulses enemy offenses, and can also be used as a skin treatment. Its hair feels amazing to touch, and it revolts dust and prevents static electricity from generating up.
- National No.: 573
- Japanese Name: Chillaccino
- Type: NORMAL
- Species: Scarf Pokémon
- Height: 0.5 m (1′08″)
- Weight: 7.5 kg (16.5 lbs)
- Cute Charm
- Skill Link (hidden ability)
- Local No.:
- 079 (Black/White)
- 108 (Black 2/White 2)
- 267 (U.Sun/ U. Moon — Alola dex)
- 051 (Sword/Shield)
- Catch rate: 60 (7.8% with PokéBall, full HP)
- Base Friendship: 70 (normal)
- Base Exp.: 165
- Growth Rate: Fast
- Egg Groups: Field
- Gender: 25% male, 75% female
- Egg cycles: 15(3,599–3,855 steps)
Cinccino Pokedex Stats
- HP: 75
- Attack: 95
- Defense: 60
- Speed: 115
- Special Attack: 65
- Special Defense: 60
- Total: 470
Moves Learned By Cinccino
Moves Learned By Levelling up
Moves Learned By TM
How To Find Cinccino?
- Black, White: Route 5, 9, 16, Cold Storage
- Black 2, White 2: Route 5, 9, 16
- X, Y: Trade/migrate from another game
- Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire: Evolve Minccino
- Sun, Moon: Trade/migrate from another game
- Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon: Evolve Minccino
- Let’s Go Pikachu, Let’s Go Eevee: Trade/migrate from another game
- Sword, Shield: Evolve Minccino
How To Evolve?
- There are currently a total of two Pokémon species in Cinccino’s family of its own kind of evolution.
- Minccino is the primary and unevolved Pokemon in its family.
- Minccino is evolved into Cinccino when Minccino is exposed to a shiny stone.
- In Pokémon Go, Cinccino is evolved from Minccino, which evolves with the use of a price of 50 candy.
How Much Useful Is My Cinccino?
The special oil that Cinccino’s white fur consists of is very much helpful in deflecting opponent attacks. It just slides right away from offenses of enemies because of this special oil. This special oil is also used for the treatment of people, who are troubled by bad skin.
Pound and Hyper Beam are the best combo moves of Cinccino when offending Pokémon in Gyms. It is vulnerable to Fighting-type offenses because the offenses of fighting type cause more damage to Cinccino.
Well, do you think that the Cinccino Evolution can suffice your needs in the game after going through its weakness, Moveset, stats, and more? If yes then you should run down to the Cinccino Evolution!
But if still, you think that you may find some better Moveset, stats, and less unhealthy weakness with the help of evolution other than of Cinccino, then Herald Journalism has information stocked for that purpose.