Corvisquire is one of the single type Pokémon. It is a Flying-type Pokémon. This Pokémon is introduced in Generation Eight. Also, Corvisquire is referred to as ‘Raven Pokémon’. In few words what we can call Corvisquire evolution will be quite inaccurate but a Pokemon who can ascertain the powers and specification of its foes must be special even if its weakness makes it take greater damages from a few Pokemons, right? Now that you are eager let’s see what Corvisquire holds in its Moveset and other specifications.
Corvisquire is a crow-like, aerial Pokemon. Its tail and hindmost feathers have a thick blue coloration, and its breast feathers are blue-gray in color. Matte black feathers emphasize its wing-tips, ruff, and face, which is decorated with a mask-like crest. Its beak and three-toed feet are grey in color, and it has black-colored talons. Similarly, Corvisquire’s eyes are red and edged below down with a white patch.
- National №: 822
- Japanese Name: アオガラス(Aogarasu)
- Type: FLYING
- Height: 0.8 m (2′07″)
- Weight: 16.0 kg (35.3 lbs)
- Keen Eye
- Big Pecks (hidden ability)
- Local №: 022 (Sword/Shield)
- Catch rate: 120 (24.9%)
- Base Friendship: 50
- Base Exp.: 128
- Growth Rate: Medium Slow
- Egg Groups: Flying
- Gender: 50% male, 50% female
- Egg cycles: 15 (3,599–3,855 steps)
Corvisquire Pokedex Stats
- HP: 68
- Attack: 67
- Defense: 55
- Speed: 77
- Special Attack: 43
- Special Defense: 55
- Total: 365
Moves Learned By Corvisquire
Moves Learned By Levelling Up
Moves Learned By TM
How To Find Corvisquire?
|Giant’s Mirror, Hammerlocke Hills, Motostoke Riverbank|
|Sword||Route 3, Giant’s Mirror, Hammerlocke Hills, Motostoke Riverbank|
|Shield||Similarly,Route 3, Giant’s Mirror, Hammerlocke Hills, Motostoke Riverbank|
How To Evolve?
- There are currently a total of three Pokemon species in Corvisquire’s family of its own kind of evolution.
- In order to evolve Corvisquire, firstly, you need Rookidee.
- Rookidee is the primary and unevolved form in its family of evolution.
- Corvisquire evolves from its pre-evolution form i.e., Rookidee at the starting of the level 18.
- Then Corvisquire evolves into its final form of evolution i.e., Corviknight at the starting of the level 38.
- In addition to these, it also evolves into Corviknighteen if your party also has a(n) Coronablat.
How Much Useful Is My Corvisquire?
Corvisquire is smart and clever enough to utilize tools in fights, having been appeared to hurl rocks at their foes or making use of vines to entwine them. Over the course of many hard battles, they learn to evaluate and gauge the power of prospective foes before getting into a fight with them.
It is Vulnerable to Rock, Ice, Electric-type Pokémon because Corvisquire deals higher damage from these types of attacks.
Well, do you think that the Corvisquire Evolution can suffice your needs in the game after going through its weakness, Moveset, stats, and more? If yes then you should run down to the Corvisquire Evolution!
But if still, you think that you may find some better Moveset, stats, and less unhealthy weakness with the help of evolution other than of Corvisquire, then Herald Journalism has information stocked for that purpose.