Easy methods to Create a Twitter Badge Hyperlink
A Twitter badge can also be referred to as a button, a small graphic that features one thing Twitterish like a chicken on the Twitter brand, which you then arrange as a hyperlink to your Twitter house web page. There are some websites you possibly can take a look at to seek out the badge that you just like :
1. Limeshot Design: limeshot.com/2008/follow-me-on-Twitter-badges
2. Randa Clay Design:randaclay.com/freebies/free-Twitter-graphics
3. Vincent Abry: vincentabry.com/31-logos-et-boutons-pour-Twitter-2480
4. Shia Design: siahdesign.com/archives/150
Then obtain the badge you need to use in your web page to your pc, after which add the badge to your Website online. There are the directions for utilizing Web Explorer, Firefox, and Safari to obtain a picture ( a Twitter badge ) to your pc:
1. Web Explorer: Proper-click the picture, click on Save Image As, select a location, edit the file identify, after which click on Save.
2. Firefox: Proper-click the picture, click on Save image As, select a location, edit the file identify, after which click on Save.
3. Safari: Proper-click the picture, click on Save image As, select a location, edit the file identify, after which click on Save.
OK after obtain the picture to your pc, add the picture to you web page by utilizing FTP.
In case your Net host offers you with a web-based editor, use a web-based editor to insert your a Twitter badge. You are able to do that by Open the web page within the editor, place the cursor the place you need the picture ( A Twitter badge ) to look, click on the editor’s picture device, after which select the Twitter badge file. Click on the picture to pick it, click on the editor’s hyperlink device, after which specify the tackle
<a goal=”_new” rel=”nofollow” href=”http://Twitter.com/yourname”>http://Twitter.com/yourname</a> ,
For those who add stuff to your web site by enhancing HTML, open the web page or file in your HTML editor, place the cursor the place you need the Twitter badge to look, after which insert the picture and hyperlink utilizing the next HTML code:
On this HTML code exchange yourname together with your Twitter username, exchange filename with the identify of the badge file like Twitter.JPG
For those who uploaded the Twitter badge to a folder akin to pictures, then you’ll want to change code to this:
#Create #Twitter #Badge #Hyperlink