Planning for a Graveler Evolution? Obviously, that’s what that must have brought you here. So, here’s all that you would require for that including Moveset, Stats, Abilities, Strength, weakness among other details for Graveler.
Graveler is a dual-type pokemon that is it is a Ground and Rock-type Pokemon. It is the intermediate between the lowly Geodude and Golem, the best ground, and Rock Pokémon. Graveler is a bipedal, boulder Pokémon. It has a round body covered with small bumps and additionally it has a rocky crest above its small eyes and mouth. With four arms, each with a three-fingered hand, it seems like a pretty strong Pokemon. Its second pair of arms is typically kept tucked against its chest. , Despite having legs, it can revert to a legless form as it was portrayed in Pokemon Snap. This grants it the ability to float.
- National Pokedex No. #075
- Japenese Name: Golone
- Type: Rock/Electric
- Height: 1.0m
- Weight: 231.5 lbs (105.0 kg)
- Rock head
- Sand Veil (hidden ability)
- Local No.
- 010 (X/Y — Mountain Kalos)
- 032 (Platinum)
- 032 (Diamond/Pearl)
- 035 (HeartGold/SoulSilver)
- 075 (Let’s Go Pikachu/Let’s Go Eevee)
- 058 (Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald)
- 035 (Gold/Silver/Crystal)
- 059 (Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire)
- 075 (Red/Blue/Yellow)
- 230 (Sun/Moon — Alola dex)
- 075 (FireRed/LeafGreen)
- 299 (U.Sun/U.Moon — Alola dex)
- Catch Rate: 120 (15.7% with PokéBall, full HP)
- Base Friendship: 70 (normal)
- Base Exp: 137
- Growth Rate: Medium Slow
- Egg Group: Mineral
- Gender: 50% male, 50%Female
- Egg cycles: 3,599-3,855 steps
Pokemon Changes In Different Generations:
- In Generation 1, Graveler has a base Special stat of 45
- In Generations 1-4, Graveler has a base experience yield of 134.
Graveler Pokedex Stats
- HP: 55
- Attack: 95
- Defense: 115
- Speed: 35
- Special Attack: 45
- Special Defense: 45
- Total: 390
Moves Learned By Graveler
Moves Learned By Levelling Up
Moves Learned By TM
How To Find Graveler?
|Yellow||Cerulean Cave, Victory Road|
|Route 45, Dark Cave, Mt. Mortar, Mt. Silver, Victory Road|
|Cerulean Cave, Kindle Road, Mt. Ember, Rock Tunnel, Sevault Canyon|
|Emerald||Victory Road, Team Magma/Aqua Hideout|
|Route 211, 214, 216, 227, Iron Island, Mt. Coronet, Snowpoint Temple, Stark Mountain, Valor Lakefront, Victory Road|
|Platinum||Route 211, 214, 216, 225, 226, 227, Iron Island, Mt. Coronet, Sendoff Spring, Stark Mountain, Victory Road|
|Route 45, Cliff Cave, Dark Cave, Mt. Mortar, Mt. Silver, Victory Road|
|Trade/migrate from another game|
|Route 13, 18, Terminus Cave, Victory Road|
|Seafloor Cavern, Shoal Cave, Lilycove City, Mirage Spots|
|Route 17, Tapu Village|
|Route 12, 17, Blush Mountain|
|Let’s Go Pikachu|
Let’s Go Eevee
|Cerulean Cave, Rock Tunnel, Victory Road|
|Location data not yet available|
How to Evolve?
- Graveler Evolution into Golem can only happen when it’s traded. This pokemon evolves from Geodude starting at level 25 and evolves.
- It evolves from Alolan Geodude starting at level 25 and evolves into Alolan Golem when traded. You will need your trade partner to be someone with another Pokémon game from the same Generation.
- Afterward, your partner will need to trade the pokemon back once the Graveler becomes Golem.
How Much Useful Is My Graveler?
Just like rock defeats the strongest scissors in the simple game of stone, paper scissors, here our Pokémon is a great choice against Electric, Poison, Rock, Normal, flying, and fire Pokémon. Moveset like Earthquake and dig are super effective against Fire, Electric, Poison, and even the fellow Rock-type Pokémon. Being a ground Pokémon it can be easily wrongly interpreted that Graveler is helpless against any flying Pokemon as apparently, it should have weakness against them. Whereas on the contrary, its rock attacks can easily demolish any flying contender.
The sequence of moveset- Rock Slide, Dig, Fire Blast, and Explosion, is a very good strategically set up for winning with Graveler. When fighting against Graveler, your #1 choice would of course be a Water-type. Grass types also work well (but beware of Gravelers that know Fire Blast), as do Fighting and fellow Ground Pokemon. On the contrary, Ice Pokemon are a gamble. To win while using your Graveler Pokemon, just know your abilities, strengths, and use them wisely.
Well, do you think that the Graveler Evolution can suffice your needs in the game after going through its weakness, Moveset, stats, and more? If yes then you should run down to the Graveler Evolution!
But if still, you think that you may find some better Moveset, stats, and less unhealthy weakness with the help of evolution other than of Graveler, then Herald Journalism has information stocked for that purpose.