Lycanroc is a Rock-type Pokémon. This Pokemon is introduced in Generation Seven. Also, Lycanroc is referred to as ‘Wolf Pokemon’. So, what Moveset, Stats, Abilities, Strength, Weakness, could you imagine for a Lycanroc Evolution where its flangs itself are knife.
Lycanroc is a canine (dog-like) Pokémon which looks similar to a wolf. It has three viable forms: Dusk Form, Midnight Form, and Midday Form. The first two forms are powered by Solgaleo and Lunala when bathed in solar or lunar energy. Then the final and third form is said to have been powered by the setting sun of the evening.
All three forms resemble a similar form of a wolf but with different features related to their body. The following description of its biology is of one of its forms i.e., Midday Form of Lycanroc.
In its Midday Form, Lycanroc takes after a quadruped, light brown wolf. It has a white-colored underbelly that enlarges up around its muzzle and eyes in a mask-like marking. This Pokémon has sharp ears with thick brown edges and pink insides, a good length of blue eyes, and a triangular, thick brown nose. Also, there are two pairs of pointed fangs in its mouth: a pair in the top jaw and a pair in the bottom one. Big tufts of brown skin hair enlarge from the sides of its head; three tufts on every side. A bushy, white feather-like skin hair surrounds its neck like a collar.
Two pairs of thick brown rocks prod out of its mane, forming a shape similar to an unreal sun. The rocks are believed to be extreme-sharp. In addition to all these aspects, also the bottom sections of this form’s legs are white in color, and each foot has three thick brown claws. It also has a big, soft, and smooth whitetail.
- National №: 745
- Japanese Name: Lugarugan
- Type: ROCK
- Species: Wolf Pokémon
- Height: 0.8 m (2′07″)
- Weight: 25.0 kg (55.1 lbs)
- Keen Eye
- Sand Rush
- Steadfast (hidden ability)
- Local №:
- 104 (Sun/Moon — Alola dex)
- 127 (U.Sun/U.Moon — Alola dex)
- 158 (The Isle of Armor)
- Catch rate: 90 (11.8% with PokéBall, full HP)
- Base Friendship: 70 (normal)
- Base Exp.: 170
- Growth Rate: Medium Fast
- Egg Groups: Field
- Gender: 50% male, 50% female
- Egg cycles: 15 (3,599–3,855 steps)
Lycanroc Pokedex Stats
- HP: 75
- Attack: 115
- Defense: 65
- Speed: 112
- Special Attack: 55
- Special Defense: 65
- Total: 487
Moves Learned By Lycanroc
Moves Learned By Levelling Up
|1||Quick Attack||NORMAL||Physical||￼ 40||100|
|23||Rock Tomb||ROCK||Physical||￼ 60||95|
|34||Rock Slide||ROCK||Physical||￼ 75||90|
Moves Learned By TM
How To Find Lycanroc?
|Vast Poni Canyon|
|Let’s Go Pikachu|
Let’s Go Eevee
|Trade/migrate from another game|
|Evolve Rockruff/Rockruff (Own Tempo Rockruff)|
How To Evolve?
There are currently a total of two Pokemon species in Lycanroc’s family of its own kind of evolution and depending on the form and time of evolution in a different version of Pokemon games, there are three more Pokemon species in its family
Lycanroc is the evolved form of its pre-evolution form i.e., Rockruff at the starting of level 25.
The form which it evolved into is based upon the game in which it is evolved in and time of evolution.
- Rockruff evolves into Midday Form Lycanroc when leveled up (level 25) in the day, in Pokemon Sun/Ultra Sun.
- In Pokemon Moon/UltraMoon, Rockruff evolves into Midnight Form Lycanroc when leveled up (level 25) at night.
- Similarly, Rockruff with Own Tempo evolves into Dusk Form Lycanroc when leveled up (level 25) from 5 pm to 5:59 pm in in-game time (which is opposite the real-time in Pokémon Ultra Moon), in Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon.
How Much Useful Is My Lycanroc?
It’s rapid movements bewilder its enemies. It will become a trustworthy partner that will absolutely never fail its Trainer if it is properly raised from a young age. It is fully armored with its claws and fangs and the sharp rocks that its mane can cut like knives.
- Midday Form of Lycanroc has a pleasant and cautious personality. The fangs of this form are always pointed toward opponents’ weak spots.
- The midnight form of Lycanroc is heedless. It fights extremely dangerous without acquainting the damages that the opponent takes.
- Dusk form of Lycanroc, maintaining a calm and quiet environment, once a battle comes up, however, this Pokémon shows a fierce fighting spirit.
Lycanroc has a weakness towards Water, Steel, Grass, Fighting, Ground-type Pokémon because Lycanroc deals higher damage from these types of Moveset.
Well, do you think that the Lycanroc Evolution can suffice your needs in the game after going through its weakness, Moveset, stats, and more? If yes then you should run down to the Lycanroc Evolution!
But if still, you think that you may find some better Moveset, stats, and less unhealthy weakness with the help of evolution other than of Lycanroc, then Herald Journalism has information stocked for that purpose.