Palossand is the one amongst the dual-type pokémon. This pokémon is introduced in Generation Seven. Also, Palossand is referred to as ‘Sand Castle Pokémon’. Palossand Evolution is one that doesn’t only have its own Moveset, Stats, Abilities but other Pokemon’s too as it can suck out their qualities but simultaneously it posses weakness too. So, let’s get aware of this Pokemon:
Palossand is a Pokémon that bears a resemblance to a yellowish sandcastle with gray pebbles along with the substructure. It has a square prominent fortress for its body, a pair of round towers for hands, and the top of another round tower with a conoid point upsurging from the body. A tunnel through the middle of the prominent body forms a mouth. There is a line of five other blue and pink seashells upon the top of its mouth. The central tower has three pairs of windows: three located in the front, one on every side, and one in the rear part. The two outermost windows in front of the central tower have small pebbles in them and look alike and serve as eyes. Either side of the towers have crenellations along the top with a loop of windows below. The main body of Palossand has crenellations all over the central tower. A loop of different pink and blue seashells shelters the central tower just below the point. In the culminating point of its tower is a red shovel stuck handle-first into the top.
Palossand has been regarded as the Beach Nightmare. Every grain of Palossand’s body features a will of its own. Though it hates water, it resides on Beaches.
- National №: 770
- Japanese Name: Sirodethna
- Type: GHOST /GROUND
- Species: Sand Castle Pokémon
- Height: 1.3 m (4′03″)
- Weight: 250.0 kg (551.2 lbs)
- Water Compaction
- Sand Veil (hidden ability)
- Water Compaction
- Local №:
- 187 (Sun/Moon — Alola dex)
- 226 (U.Sun/U.Moon — Alola dex)
- 134 (The Isle of Armor)
- Catch rate: 60 (7.8% with PokéBall, full HP)
- Base Friendship: 70(normal)
- Base Exp.: 168
- Growth Rate: Medium Fast
- Egg Groups: Amorphous
- Gender: 50% male, 50% female
- Egg cycles: 15 (3,599–3,855 steps)
Palossand Pokedex Stats
- HP: 85
- Attack: 75
- Defense: 110
- Speed: 35
- Special Attack: 100
- Special Defense: 75
- Total: 480
Moves Learned By Palossand
Following are the Moveset for Palossand:
Moves Learned By Levelling Up
Moves Learned By TM
How To Find Palossand?
- Sun, Moon, Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon: Evolve Sandygast
- Let’s Go Pikachu, Let’s Go Eevee: Trade/migrate from another game
- Sword, Shield: Location data not yet available
How To Evolve?
- There are currently a total of two Pokemon species in Polassand’s family of its own kind of evolution.
- Sandygast is the primary and unevolved form in its family of evolution.
- In order to get Polassand , firstly you need Sandygast.
- Sandygast evolves into Polassand at the starting of level 42, without changing the type of the species.
How Much Useful Is My Palossand?
It directs people and makes them construct a sandcastle, which provides it protection and disguise. However, Palossand is capable of refilling any sand it loses on its own. It is able to control the sand. The shovel on the top of its head is believed to act as a radar and it rotates when it searches for food. Palossand eats small Pokémon and siphons away their essential essence though they’re still alive. Once it has lashed up a sandstorm to stop its opponents in their tracks, this terrifying Pokémon seizes away their life.
Palossand due to the type it belongs to have a weakness towards Ghost, Dark, Water, Grass, Ice-type Pokémon because deals the highest damage from these types of attacks.
Well, do you think that the Palossand Evolution can suffice your needs in the game after going through its weakness, Moveset, stats, and more? If yes then you should run down to the Palossand Evolution!
But if still, you think that you may find some better Moveset, stats, and less unhealthy weakness with the help of evolution other than of Palossand, then Herald Journalism has information stocked for that purpose.