Serperior is one of the standard Single type Pokémon. It is a Grass-type Pokémon. It is introduced in Generation Five. It is also referred to as ‘Regal Pokémon’. Serperior is somehow the best Pokemon evolution and you can assess that through its strong stats, Moveset, Abilities, Strength but on the other end it takes quite high damage from the Pokemon that has a weakness against it.
Serperior is basically a pale green, large reptilian snake-like Pokémon. Its face and throat are white in color, while its back is thick green in color. Wrapped,mint-colored designs stretched into the white portion of its face, and it has little red eyes. In the lower jaw, two teeth are visible when its mouth is open. There are two sharp additions on its rear part of the head. Looped, dark green extensions outspreading from the sides of its lower neck, shaping a curving structure lower down the body. There are two little leaf-like hands protruding from the either side of its neck. It has curved yellow tattoos around its middle and several palmate leaves on its tail.
- National No.: 497
- Japanese Name: Jalorda
- Type: GRASS
- Species: Regal Pokémon
- Height: 3.3 m (10′10″)
- Weight: 63.0 kg (138.9 lbs)
- Contrary (hidden ability)
- Local No.:
- 003 (Black/White)
- 003 (Black 2/White 2)
- Catch rate: 45 (5.9% with PokéBall, full HP)
- Base Friendship: 70 (normal)
- Base Exp.: 238
- Growth Rate: Medium Slow
- Egg Groups: Field, Grass
- Gender: 87.5% male, 12.5% female
- Egg cycles: 20 (4,884–5,140 steps)
Serperior Pokedex Stats
- HP: 75
- Attack: 75
- Defense: 95
- Speed: 113
- Special Attack: 75
- Special Defense: 95
- Total: 528
Moves Learned By Serperior
Moves Learned By Levelling Up
Moves Learned By TM
How To Find Serperior?
- Black, White, Black 2, White 2: Evolve Snivy/Servine
- X, Y: Trade/migrate from another game
- Omega Ruby, Alpha Sapphire: Evolve Snivy/Servine
- Sun, Moon: Exeggutor Island
- Ultra Sun, Ultra Moon, Let’s Go Pikachu, Let’s Go Eevee: Trade/migrate from another game
- Sword, Shield: Location data not yet available
How To Evolve?
- There are currently a total of three Pokémon species in Serperior’s family of its evolution.
- Snivy is the primary and unevolved form in its family, while Serperior is the last and ultimate evolution
- At first, Snivy evolves into Servine at the starting of level 17. Then it evolves into Serperior at the starting of level 36.
- In Pokémon Go, Snivy evolves into Servine with the use of a price of 50 candy. Then it evolves into Serperior with the use of a price of 100 candy.
How Much Useful Is My Serperior?
It can stop its enemy movements by staring at them with just a glare. It has the capability to take in Solar energy and can boost itself internally.
Vine Whip and Grass Knot are the best combo moveset of Serperior when offending Pokémon in Gyms. Serperior has a weakness towards Flying, Fire, Poison, Bug, Ice-type offenses because these types cause more damage to Serperior when fighting.
Well, do you think that the Serperior Evolution can suffice your needs in the game after going through its weakness, Moveset, stats, and more? If yes then you should run down to the Serperior Evolution!
But if still, you think that you may find some better Moveset, stats, and less unhealthy weakness with the help of evolution other than of Serperior, then Herald Journalism has information stocked for that purpose.