Some things get stuck in our minds. There have been a lot of times when a cliffhanger of the final episode of any series makes me think of it day and night. The Promised Neverland is one of them. But the gush of fresh air that comes to me and several fans is that we will soon know what will happen next in the story. Let us together make a move to see when who and what is there in The Promised Neverland Season 2.
The Promised Neverland Season 2: Release Date
We have long known of the renewal of The Promised Neverland Season two, but when will it premiere? We would have been watching The Promised Neverland Season 2 by now or in late December this year, but the production got disturbed heavily due to the pandemic crisis. After season one of 2019, the second season will come out on the first month of 2021. In straight words, The Promised Neverland Season 2 will release in January 2021 on Netflix.
The Promised Neverland Season 2: Characters
From the pure positive to the passionate negative characters, we will see the following in the second season.
- Norman is the bravest and smartest among the kids when it comes to planning. He has a crush on Emma from the start, and for her sake, he does his best.
- Emma has the purest soul of a child. Her selflessness moves Ray and makes him join hands to plan the escape.
- Ray is Isabella’s biological son and also the most cunning one in the trio. Initially, he reported everything back to Isabella but later after her betrayal, Ray turns into a new leaf.
- Mother Isabella is a two-faced coin. Her outer appearance is of a loving and caring mother, but her insides will make you lose sleep.
- Don is the talkative one in the group. He and Gilda take the second lead positions during the escape.
- Gilda is the sweetest child in the orphanage, and she is on excellent terms with Emma.
The Promised Neverland Season 2: Plot
After the teary separation of Norman from Emma and other kids of the orphanage, he ended up in a strange place. It was not what Norman expected while the others at orphanage mourned thinking he died. Emma and Ryan lead all the children out of Green Field and away from Isabella’s grasp. Soon, we see the most awaited reunion of the trio, but things are not the same between them now. The difference in their mindset leads to conflict. Will the trio manage to make it out of all dangers? Will all the kids get a promising future that they should look forward?
The Promised Neverland Season 2: Storyline
The golden trio of Norman, Emma and Ray made the most unlike escape possible ever. Well, I know it’s a bit out of place, but I bet half of the people reading this went to Harry Potter after hearing “golden trio”. The life of these kids is a complete fairytale in the Green Field Orphanage with their common mom, Isabella. But they get a great shock from the dark secret behind Isabella’s serene smile. Emma and the two boys make a plan to escape their home (orphanage) to save themselves from getting butchered. But Norman soon discovered that Ray was an imposter. But the latter asked for a second chance and proved himself. Soon they were all ready to leave the place, and the training which the trio gave to other kids would now come in handy. But Norman’s fate was something else.
There are times when one wants to escape from themselves, Shinichi Izumi yearns for the same. Don’t know who he is? Guys, what are you all up doing? Please hurry up and give a read to Parasyte Season 2 when it’s still trending.